Easy, fast and delicious - exactly how it would be eaten in Emsland.
- 250g fresh crabmeat
- 50g bacon, diced
- 300g potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 liter of broth
- 1 carrot into small dice (brunoise)
- 1-2 spring onions, chopped into small cubes (brunoise)
- Some diced celery
- Some fresh marjoram, chopped
- Some fresh chives, chopped
- 1 carton of sour cream
- Fry the bacon with the onions until they are soft and transparent.
- Add the potato cubes to to the pot.
- Fry for about 6 - 8 min. and then add the vegetables.
- Cook for another 5 min and the add the sour cream and some fresh oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper.