A delicious meal, cooked in one pot
- 4 fresh lamb thighs
- Fresh herb from Provence, such as: tarragon, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, fresh garlic, sea salt and ground pepper.
- 15-20 shallots
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 500g small potatoes
- Some red wine
- Spice the lamb meat with sea salt and pepper. Fry in some oil till golden brown.
- Add the herbs and fresh garlic to taste and place in a pre-heated oven (130 degrees Celsius) for 2 -2 ½ hours. The lamb must be soft and roasted golden brown.
- 30 minutes before removing the lamb, add the shallots and potatoes and allow them to cook in the meat stock for 5 minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the lamb, large pieces of herbs (such as the twigs of thyme and rosemary), potatoes and shallots.
- Add the red wine to the liquid left in the pot and add some starch to thicken the gravy.
- Perfect side order would be: stewed fennel, spinach, glazed carrots, ratatouille, etc.