Easy and natural, the delicious scent will entice your guests
- Some aluminium foil
- 360g of salmon fillet, approximately 180g cooked, without skin.
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 1 small marrow in thin slices
- 1 small, green pepper chopped into 2cm x 2cm chunks
- 1 small, yellow pepper chopped into 2cm x 2cm chunks
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, chopped into 2cm x 2cm chunks
- 4 small sprigs of thyme
- 4 small sprigs of rosemary
- Some flat parsley
- Sea salt and ground chilli
- Some olive oil
- Lemon juice
PreparationThe Mediterranean vegetables:
- Fry the shallots and garlic briefly until transparent, add the peppers, marrow and ground chilli.
- Place 4 large pieces aluminium foil on the counter and sprinkle with some olive oil.
- Divide the vegetables into 4 equally and marinade the salmon fillets in salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the salmon fillets and some small pieces of butter and herbs on the vegetables and wrap up into little packets. Be sure to seal the packets well, we don’t want the delicious aromas and flavours escaping.
- Place on a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Do not over cook the salmon.