Quick to make and completely delicious
- 600g salmon fillet, without skin
- 400g green asparagus
- 2 small bunches of spring onions
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 small head of Romanesco
- Some butter
- 1 carton of crème fraiche
- White wine
- Some parsley
- Cut the salmon fillet into evenly-sized chunks
- Clean the spring onions and cut into 2-3cm long pieces and blanche in salt water.
- Peel the green asparagus from the middle to the bottom, leave the top half and heads intact.
- Blanche the asparagus in hot water with salt and some sugar until al dente then remove and cool in cold water immediately thereafter cut into 2-3 cm long pieces.
- Fry the finely chopped shallot in some butter until soft and transparent. Add the salmon chunks, salt and pepper.
- Add 200ml of white wine.
- Place a lid on the dish and allow to cook for a few minutes then remove the salmon and keep warm.
- Add the crème fraiche and allow to reduce, add some thickening agent and some cold butter.
- Add the salmon chunks and blanched vegetables and allow to boil quickly. (It is important that the salmon chunks are not over-cooked and retain their flavour)